Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Word Rouse: Flit

A great action word (and suitable as an insult), Flit can be used in a variety of ways.

As a Intransitive Verb, it means to
move about rapidly, nimbly, or quickly from one location or from one condition to another.
As a noun, it means a darting or fluttering movement.
Informally, it means a silly or erratic person.

Flitted, Flitting, Flits

No comments:

Post a Comment