You've been dying to know, and now, the secret is finally out!
Welcome to the “Cheers, Cavanaugh BlogFest.”
Have you ever attended a holiday party where you bump into the one person who's always been there for you throughout the last year? You’d want to thank them for being incredibly stellar, right? If there’s one person in the Blogosphere who you would want to say cheers to, who would it be?
For us, it was a no-brainer - Alex “no hyperlink needed” Cavanaugh!
Without being asked, Alex has become a blogging enigma, always helping hundreds of his fellow authors by announcing book releases, hosting guest posts, guest interviews and always leaving positive comments. We can’t have a live party for the Ninja Captain, but we can host a yuletide BlogFest!
Hosted by Mark Koopmans, Morgan Shamy, David Powers King and Stephen Tremp, this blogfest will run from December 10 - 12!
· In +/- 20 words, what does Alex look like?
· In +/- 20 words, who could play Alex in a documentary (living or dead)?
· In +/- 20 words, who does Alex remind you of?
· In +/- 100 words, (excluding the title) write flash fiction using all these prompts: Cavanaugh, Ninja, IWSG, Cosbolt, Guitar.
- Be a Follower
- Join the Linky List
- Post your 200 word contribution (on Monday, December 10, if you would)
- Have fun!
Two winners – chosen by Alex – will each win a prize:
FIRST PLACE: A signed copy of CassaStar.
GRAND PRIZE*: A picture of Alex and a download of him playing the guitar (on the condition that his picture is NOT to be shared online).
The Linky is open until Dec. 12, 2012. So, how about it? Ready to give back to the most deserving blogger in the universe and make his face go bright red? I'd pay to see that happen. Come join the fun!
I'm David, and guess who grabbed the last box of Twinkies?